Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
BepInExPack for 3Dash
This is BepInEx 5.4.21 pack for 3Dash.
BepInEx is a general purpose framework for Unity modding. BepInEx includes tools and libraries to
- load custom code (hereafter plugins) into the game on launch;
- patch in-game methods, classes and even entire assemblies without touching original game files;
- configure plugins and log game to desired outputs like console or file;
- manage plugin dependencies.
BepInEx is currently one of the most popular modding tools for Unity on GitHub.
This pack's contents
This pack is preconfigured and usable for 3Dash modding.
In particular, this pack comes with preconfigured
BepInEx.cfg that enables the BepInEx console and more extensive logging.
This is the recommended way to install BepInEx on the game.
- Download and install Thunderstore Mod Manager or r2modman
- Click Install with Mod Manager button on top of the page
- Run the game via the mod manager
If you are installing this manually, do the following
- Extract the archive into a folder. Do not extract into the game folder.
- Move the contents of
BepInExPack_3Dashfolder into the game folder (the same folder
- Run the game. If everything runs correctly, you will see BepInEx console pop up on your desktop.
- Follow either Windows or Linux game running instructions below:
No need to configure. Simply run the game. If everything is correct, you will see a console pop up.
chmod u+x start_game_bepinex.sh.
In Steam, go to game's properties and set game's launch arguments to
Note to advanced users: You can change
./start_game_bepinex.shto full path to the script. This way you can install this pack entirely outside of game folder.
Run the game via Steam.
At this moment you will not see any clear indication if BepInEx works. It is suggested to test by installing a simple plugin such as MessageCenter from BepInEx.Utility.
- BepInEx: writing basic plugin walkthrough
- BepInEx: useful plugins for modding
- BepInEx: patching game methods at runtime
Issues, questions, etc.
At this moment, you can use the following channels to ask for help
- 3Dash Modding Discord
- BepInEx Discord -- Only technical support for THIS PACKAGE. No support for plugins.
- Initial release with BepInEx 5.4.21